Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daily outfit: Sequin Cat in Sydney

Meow kitties. I've been trying to stay healthy amongst a hectic touring and playing schedule in Sydney. Here's post 1 of recycling of outfits.

Saturday night!





Hanging out at the (closed) State Library. Before this photo took I saw a giant rat, and after, a homeless man weed near me.



Where would we be without colours?



Hung out with the seals at Taronga Zoo.




Today was an all day rehearsal at Parramatta. I'm a happy chappy!


I went on a sequinned pant quest. They didn't fit.




And here is where I'm blogging!

Apologies for the uber upload, I guess I'll see you all in Amsterdam... or Brussels... or Paris.

2 comments:

  1. A computer in a piano! I don't know whether to be impressed, or sorry for the waste of a piano... Also I feel there's a pun in here somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the missing pun yet? I like it very muchly

    ReplyDelete