Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-up

It's been another smashing week!

  • I went to Eurodisney... again. I bought an annual pass and I intend to make the most of it!

Pirates of the Caribbean

  • Gorged on fake meat at a vegan Chinese restaurant. Delish and cheap cheap! I'll be heading back..
  • Enjoyed some alone time and caught up with emails. Skyped with my parents (and cat). Cooked eggplant pasta and had a Friday night movie date with my French mom
  • One of the best weekends of my life: took the train out near Fontainebleau and stayed in my friend's old knitting factory home. Ate a ridiculous amount of cheese and drank much, much red wine. Had a dinner party, walks around the quaint medieval city, played scrabble, had my hair cut, drove (!!), ate delicious icecream, sat by the river for hours... all in amazing company. Sunday night came and we didn't want the weekend to end so we stayed another night







  • Collecting my buddy from the airport for a week of adventures. Château de Fontainebleau and Asterix themepark here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment