Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-up

I'm exhausted. Severe jet-lag. But as promised, here's my weekly recap:

I've been in New York for the last seven days. Briefly, my time has involved: picnics, beautiful gardens, strolls along 5th avenue, being photographed for Vogue, delicious brunches, lunches and dinners, cocktails, bagels, hanging in Williamsburg, being stung by a wasp, brunching with Bill Murray, texting the CEO of World Vision, viewing the city from the rooftops, seducing an amazing female surfer, sight-seeing and basically a whole lot of fun. Sorry that wasn't very cohesive; I didn't sleep on the plane.

Here is how I got home. NY to Paris: subway, subway, foot, bus, plane, plane, train, train, bus. Basically I want to die right now.

I promise I'll be uploading lots of photos (daily outfit!) soon but right now I just have to crawl into bed... 4pm....



Hope you've all had amazingly adventurous weeks! Apologies again for text only. Dullsville.

1 comment:

  1. Bill Murray?! Jealous much.

    Sounds like an amazing week, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete