Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-up

Holy moly! On est mercredi? Déjà???

How time flies when you're having fun. Otherwise known as: how time flies when you're working full time (and aren't used to it at all).

Apart from hanging with the Mouse himself, I attended a wonderful thanksgiving lunch, met some new friends for drinks, enjoyed open-mike night at the PopIn (some serious talent!), tore through more novels, wrote in my diary and rehearsed for my upcoming orchestra concerts. I've received my first pay cheque and think I may spend it on shoes and booze. Pourquoi pas?



Hope you're all having wonderful weeks. There's lots to look forward to this month!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah, the PopIn, my friend keep asking me why I've never been there yet! MUST make it there someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, cheap beer! Fait-moi signe quand tu y descends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall, I shall.
    I hear Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best times of the weeks, I'll have to dip my toe and see how it feels :)

    ReplyDelete