Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just a minute in March

I don't think anybody is doing these anymore... oh well!

Reading... university texts, scholarship application forms, a variety of novels, emotionally-charged emails.

Listening... to my iPod on shuffle, to roadworks outside and at uni, to band concert, as I ride around town.

Watching... the Catherine Tate show, Mary Poppins, A Single Man, time fly by, the clock.

Buying... the most wonderful cape, movie tickets, dinner.

Wanting... a drink.

Making... minor repairs to clothing, new friends at uni, progress in my studies, new ideas come to life.

Loving... feeling happy when I wake up in the morning, family fun, ideas from magazines, daily blogging.


My short memory makes doing these monthly summaries rather difficult. Thankfully I have my weekly Wednesday wrap-ups to keep me going! Check out February's here (much different feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment