Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-up

Coming to you live from the Riverland! That's right, folks, I moved to the country on Saturday morning.

Since then it's been adjusting to country living and starting my first placement at the local high school.



Driving up


We drove through a locust plague. It was kind of disgusting.

Apparently they chomp on anything green.
My backyard!
Late lunch in the sunshine.

Touring the town.

A big thank you to anyone who supported me over this past week through the stress of assignments and moving. I really appreciate your continual encouragement.
Unfortunately I can't get the internet to work on my laptop so I'm not expecting frequent posting. I hope you can all entertain yourself in my absence and know that I'm really enjoying the night sky and still afternoons of a country town.

No comments:

Post a Comment