Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-up

My goodness, it's been a while since I've done one of these, no?

What can I say? It's been a busy few weeks. SO! To keep you all updated:

  • Teaching prac - I have two days left and am feeling so good about it. Now all I need to do is find a job... easier said than done, trust me.
  • Turning 24 - busy birthday then Mexican fun fest. See also: lovely times with the man friend. Non-stop since then but this year holds great promise.
  • Band - The usual weekly rehearsals, plus two Sundays ago and last Friday night. All the hard work culminated in a full day on Saturday in the Barossa with three concerts and a street march. Phew! Turns out we need a trophy cabinet!
  • Seeing friends - French play, Sunday afternoon at the pub, after-school play dates, book club.

I hope you are all keeping well? Finishing at school is bittersweet. I long for sleep-ins but am definitely going to miss my students.


These holidays, I would like to:
  • Attend some conferences
  • Continue job-hunting
  • Finish my assignments due next term
  • Sift through my wardrobe
  • Read lots
  • Plan my overseas trip
  • Blog more
  • Watch some movies

As I say to my students, Yay? Nay? Hurray?

No comments:

Post a Comment