Monday, November 29, 2010

December Projects

I asked my friends during my Tour of Friendship what their projects were for December.


Such an exciting month! So much potential!



Here's what I'm planning:
  • CRICKET! I'm heading to the Test Match next weekend with my dad
  • Concerts: You am I, Guns n' Roses, Gorillaz, Samson & Delilah
  • Teaching stuff: job interviews, organising my materials, first aid course, getting registration
  • Xmas funtimes: making biscuits, planning presents, designing cards, spending time with family

Amongst the usual goodness of: bike rides, dinners out, picnics, beers with friends, reading, visiting gardens, cooking, weekends away, playing games and general tomfoolery.


Are you excited about December? I'm looking forward to a much warmer month than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment