Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

I think it's that time of year again! Only two short weeks until Father Christmas gets stuck in our chimney.


My darling boyfriend was doing a bit of blog spying this week to see what I'd like for Chrimbo. Not much has changed from last year, I'm afraid! I still dislike shopping and don't like having "stuff" for the sake of it. Practical gifts ahoy! I made a few notes in my diary the other day and would be pleased as punch to wake up to any of the following on the 25th.



A bicycle service! May I recommend Treadly?



Frankie 2011 Diary



Palmer's cocoa butter. Cetaphil just isn't the same...




Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb perfume. It was on the list last year. I still haven't bought any. I've been squeezing the final essences from my sample test tube.



Lonely Planet Guide to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - we're heading over in January!



Giant chocolate freckle from Haigh's. I'm not a massive sweet tooth but I'm really loving these at the moment!




And that's the lot! I'm a simple lady with simple tastes. What're you hoping for this year? Hopefully not coal...

2 comments:

  1. Why hello Ms Gabby, lovely blog you have here. Choice Christmas list too, I'd be happy with that gorgeous bike or a Frankie diary too.
    Hope Adelaide is treating you well

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh J, I already have the bike I just need her tuned up! Are you still in this fine town or have you moved on to finer pastures? Loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete