Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On the road again

By the time you're reading this we'll have safely touched down in Bangkok, Thailand, ready for three weeks exploring Laos and Cambodia. I'm so excited!




I haven't travelled (overseas) since coming home from France in February! This time, I'm Asia bound and with the manfriend in tow to boot. I've explored Thailand and China to date, and am looking forward to adding two more Asian nations to the photo albums.


Posting is likely to be sporadic at best so in the meantime I wish you all joyous summer (or winter!) holidays and I'll be seeing you all after Australia Day...

2 comments:

  1. hope you have a great time!

    Thanks for the comment
    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ASAB! I wasn't ready to come home...

    ReplyDelete