Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Wrap-up



What a week!


He graduated. I graduated. He finished his first term of Honours. I finished my first term of teaching. I spent the whole weekend (and every night) at band practice. I ate so much good food! Drank champagne all afternoon long. Got into evening naps (5-6pm, with the lights on). Dropped off my car for repairs. Figured out in my journal how to make myself happy again. Thought in French. Lunched with lovelies (hello!) Saw Bob Dylan. Went for rides in the sunshine.



To come? BANDBANDBAND then Perth. Hosting French guests! Hopefully seeing friends amongst all the chaos and translations.

2 comments:

  1. How was Bob Dylan?? None of my friends went and I would have loved to have seen him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ça a été. His voice isn't what it was (of course) but he had interesting arrangements. His band was great!

    ReplyDelete