Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Stumble

I've only just added the StumbleUpon app to my phone (I'm behind the times, I know), and am enjoying passing a few quiet moments first thing in the day, cup of green tea at my side browsing through my current interests.

Here's a selection of the things I've "liked" this week. Warning, there's a lot of cat pictures.


A few quick reasons why cats are awesome (like you needed convincing...)




Penguins wearing jumpers (old article. Told you I was behind the times.)


Bookshop cats!


A week's worth of delicious vegetarian recipes!


Resilient mountain cat.


Grow your own crispy, crunchy lentil sprouts!


Individual vegetable lasagnas. How rad are these?!


Rock/wall-climbing cat.


Magical, mysterious bookworlds.


There's nothing I like better than a good kitten cuddle, particularly when it involves a ginger.


Have you "stumbled upon" anything exciting lately? Should I be using pinterest and have just confirmed your suspicions about how uncool I am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment