Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wednesday Wrap-up

It's been quite some time since I've told you about the ins and outs of my week.

I'd like to give this week a motion theme: it's something that has kept cropping up all week. I'm teaching it in a couple of my physics classes (@Newton), I've driven all the way down to Carrickalinga and back, and my car's been waiting for me at the repairers. I guess the opposite happened last night - sleep inertia. Feeling all the better for it though!

While I've only been running a few times this week, I feel like I've been running around town (see what I did there?) running errands.


Bibimbap Boppidy Boo! We're getting pretty good at making this!


My weekend at the beach involved:
1. No beach time.
2. Plenty of puzzle-doing time!
3. An excursion to a waterfall in the middle of nowhere.
4. Beer and books on the balcony.
5. A somewhat drunken foray into the world of Dungeons and Dragons.

Overall, some mighty good times! Perhaps I should be pleased there's no photographic evidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment