Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wednesday Wrap-up

How do Wednesdays seem to roll around more frequently than Fridays? As a physicist, I feel I should be able to work this one out...


Well, we nearly made it through the whole of No Excuses November without making any excuses for not blogging. So close!

Unfortunately in the last 24 hours I've been taken down by a monster cold virus. And I do mean taken down - I have slept all day (except for a break around 6pm where I watched two episodes of New Girl.)

Being sick when you're not around your people is hard. I planned to go to the pharmacy but when I woke up (again) they were shut. I have friends here, of course, that offered to bring around medication, but I didn't even have the strength to buzz them into my apartment. I don't want them seeing me like this.

Hopefully all this slumber will take effect and I'll see an improvement tomorrow (and be able to do a proper Wrap-up!)

Falling sick is probably due to having so many good times. I'm sure I'll be up for adventuring again soon. Nighty night!


No comments:

Post a Comment