Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wednesday Wrap-up

Hello you magical people! I was looking in my diary today wondering what to tell you about the week that was, and why I've been so silent on the blog front lately (although wasn't No Excuses November something? Yes, it was something.)

Anyhow. Turns out I've been out nearly every night, for a long, long time. So despite working less than I used to (full-time physics teaching, holla!) I am definitely keeping busy and making the most of my weeks!





Symphony orchestra. Red wine (always and forever). Tutoring. Xmas parties. Stealing a cat. Skype chats. Lunching with friends. Delicious Thai. Crêpes. Metal party. Brass band rehearsal. Travel scheming. IKEA. Botanic gardens. Mint tea. Play audition. Open mic night. Humidifier. Reading. Sushi. Parcels in the post. Chocolatine. Napero.


I could play this game all day. Happy week before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment