Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Stumble

I'm flying back to Paris tonight! Sigh....


Been hoarding lots of good stuff from around the interwebz lately. Let's share.


Work from Polish photographer Marcin Ryczek. Wow. 


I've been feeling strangely connected to nature lately, circle of life style. This evolution blog will definitely make you giggle!



I know Valentine's day has been and gone, but I really like these Wes Anderson illustrated cards!


I agree with this author's number one choice of hottest Disney prince (it's not the Beast BTW, though, that library...)


I'm not really upset at heading back to France. Check out these brilliant pictures of Paris from 1914 (La Belle Epoque)


If you don't appreciate Arrested Development we can't be friends. Lego version even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment