Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wear Colour (End of winter edition!)

Maybe it's because I'm way up north in the snow, but looking at the forecast for Bordeaux where I'm due back at work this week (rain rain rain) I am keen to throw off my winter darks and get involved in a more springy burst of colour.

A beautiful transition coat.


You guys know I love me some Disney.


Spring always means florals to me!

I love that emerald is going to be a thing this year.

Blair's style is quite preppy but she just gets it.

The clothes are nothing special but I love the spring feel of this shot! Hope to see some cherry blossoms in Japan (did I mention I'm going at the end of April?)

Simple but effective!

Again with the emerald, yeah!

Perfection.

Pink and florals!

I wish these were flamingos instead of butterflies.

I must visit Monet's garden in Giverny this spring. Probably a good thing this skirt is sold out in my size.


The conclusion? Looks like I'm vibing green and pink for spring (remember that winter's colours were blue and red?) I'm not really sure how these colours suit me so perhaps I'll just admire from afar.


For more colourful treats, click here.

As always, click images for links.

No comments:

Post a Comment