Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wedding Wear

Yesterday turned out to be a bit of a mad dash to get ready for my friend's wedding after marching in a Christmas pageant in the morning.

We got there, in the end.

I was a bit stumped over what to wear to the wedding.
Despite it being late November, it was an overcast, showery day (boo!)


I thought about recycling the bridesmaid's dress from my sister's wedding in November 2011 (also worn at my work Xmas party!)


Instead, I wore the same dress I wore to my cousin's wedding:




But it was a bit cold so I had to rug up:


This koala fur jacket did the trick (worn at a different cousin's wedding in the Barossa winter 2011)


Do you have any wedding go-tos in your wardrobe? I do love dressing up. I find there's always somebody in jeans though, sigh.

Next wedding is not till January, and it'll be a hot one! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment